This red-hued, caffeine-free tea origin is from South Africa. Rooibos has a mild, naturally sweet taste. You don’t need any sweetener added to the tea. Did you know all the amazing benefits of this delicious tea for your skin and body?
1. Full of antioxidants-Helps fight free-radicals (fights aging). It has a higher amount of antioxidants than Green Tea!
2. Loaded with many minerals- Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron and many more.
3. Anti-Inflamatory- Good for fighting against any skin inflammation.
4. Rich in Alpha-Hydroxy- helps with fine lines and aging.
5. Good for the hair! You can use on your scalp for improving the circulation of the hair follicle to increase hair growth!
In choosing the most safe and high quality tea…make sure you pick an organic, loose, NON-GMO tea. Brew it in a glass, metal or BPA free container.
MIND BODY GREEN
THE DAILY TEA
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed and learned something new!